Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-08 Origin: web
When brown rust spots appear on the surface of stainless steel, general users think that stainless steel will not rust, and it is not stainless steel if it rusts, and there may be a problem with the material. In fact, this is a one-sided misunderstanding of the lack of understanding of stainless steel. Stainless steel does not rust, but under the same conditions, it is not easy to rust and has stronger corrosion resistance than other materials.
Stainless steel has the ability to resist atmospheric oxidation—stainless, and also has the ability to resist corrosion in media containing acids, alkalis and salts—corrosion resistance, but the size of its anti-corrosion ability depends on the chemical composition of the steel itself. , mutual state, use conditions and environmental media types. In the normal environment, stainless steel has absolutely excellent corrosion resistance, but if there are corrosive substances on the surface, and in a humid environment, or contains a lot of salt in the air, or when the product is installed and used, it is easy to adhere to construction waste , stains, etc., the surface will rust. Therefore, using any kind of stainless steel is not rust-free.
Stainless steel is rusted, how to deal with it? You can refer to several processing methods on the market:
1. Use rust remover. For large surface area, serious rust spots on pipes or boards. Apply rust removal cream on the rust spot for about 1-2 minutes, put on gloves, wipe the rusted part with a scouring pad, clean it with water and dry it after wiping.
2. Slight rust spots. Use stainless steel cleaning water, add a little stainless steel cleaning water to the rusted area with a scouring pad, wipe the rusted area, and clean the surface with water.
3. When the stainless steel surface is treated as mirror light, the treatment method: use 99 wax (extra bright and brilliant water wax), wipe down a little 99 wax with water magic, wipe the surface, wipe the board or tube surface as a whole, and then wipe with water Dry.
4. Matters needing attention: the rust removal cream is slightly corrosive, and disposable gloves or cotton gloves must be worn. Use a clean cotton cloth or a cleaning cloth without debris to wipe the surface to avoid scratches on the surface after wiping. When wiping the rusted surface of the surface, first remove the foreign matter on the surface, then apply the rust removal product, and then wipe it.
5. Purchase channels: stainless steel decorative accessories hardware store, automobile 4S point, website or chemical store.