Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-22 Origin: web
430 stainless steel has good thermal conductivity and mechanical properties, and 430 stainless steel is better in the fields of architectural decoration, fuel burner parts, and home appliance parts;
304 stainless steel has strong toughness and corrosion resistance. In industries that require corrosion resistance such as industry, food and medical treatment, 304 stainless steel is better.
Comparison of the properties of 430 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel:
1. Corrosion resistance: 430 stainless steel contains 16.00-18.00% chromium, basically no nickel metal, 304 stainless steel contains more chromium and nickel metal,
Therefore, the corrosion resistance of 430 stainless steel is not as good as that of 304 stainless steel.
2. Stability performance: 430 stainless steel is in ferrite form, 304 stainless steel is in austenitic form, 304 stainless steel is more stable than 430 stainless steel.
3. Toughness: 304 stainless steel has strong toughness, which is stronger than that of 430 stainless steel.
3. Thermal conductivity: The ferrite of 430 stainless steel has better thermal conductivity than the austenite of 304 stainless steel.
4. Mechanical properties: 430 stainless steel is added with a stable chemical element titanium, and the mechanical properties of the weld are better than 304 stainless steel
Application areas of 430 stainless steel:
1. 430 stainless steel is mainly used for architectural decoration, fuel burner parts, and home appliance parts.
2. The steel grade 430F with free cutting performance is added to the 430 steel, which is mainly used for automatic lathes, bolts and nuts, etc.
3. Adding Ti or Nb to 430 steel and reducing the C content becomes 430LX, which improves the processing performance and welding performance.
Mainly used in hot water tanks, hot water supply systems, sanitary appliances, household durable appliances, bicycle flywheels, etc.
304 stainless steel application areas:
1. 304 stainless steel has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, good processing performance and high toughness, and is widely used in industry, furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
2. 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance and is widely used in the production of equipment and parts that require good comprehensive properties (corrosion resistance and formability).